Podcast: Sex, Polyamory and Pick Up Artists
Today’s podcast features special guest Clarisse Thorn. Clarisse is a writer, sex blogger, activist and BDSM practitioner. She’s the author of the books Confessions of a Pick Up Artist Chaser and The S&M Feminist.
Topics covered in this episode:
- Thoughts and experiences of polyamory.
- Sacrifice, focus and other unsung benefits of monogamy.
- What she learned from her time investigating the Pick Up Artist (PUA) community.
- PUA shady business marketing and business practices.
- Objectification and how men are socialized to not express their emotional needs.
- The strengths and weaknesses of PUA and feminism in their depictions of society.
- And more…
Length: 42 minutes, 8 seconds
Listen to it above or you can download it directly below. Right click the link below and click “Save As” and then a location on your hard drive.
You can subscribe on iTunes here.
Get your dating life handled. Become an attractive man once and for all, without faking it or pretending to be someone you’re not.
Models: Attract Women Through Honesty has been referred to as the best book in the field by many, and has received five-star reviews from all over the world.