New podcast this week. About a month ago, when I asked the readers what they’d like to hear me talk about, I got a LOT of dating-related questions from men. It makes sense, considering this site began as a dating and pick up site for men years ago. So I figured I would knock as many of the dating questions out in one go.
[ca_audio url=”http://postmasculine.com/podcasts/pm-radio-2.mp3″ width=”300″ height=”30″ css_class=”codeart-google-mp3-player”]
Almost all of the questions were asked and answered for men. But women may find listening to a man’s perspective interesting.
Some of what’s covered in this episode:
- How to flirt naturally without scripted lines or coming off as “try hard.”
- What introversion is and how it affects your dating opportunities.
- Is it possible to “outgrow” the player lifestyle?
- Mark’s take on humor, teasing, and online dating.
- Is dating a “numbers game,” and what this means for you.
- What Mark wished more women knew about men.
- And more…
Length: 29 minutes, 15 seconds
You can listen to it above or you can download it directly below. Right click the link below and click “Save As” and then a location on your hard drive.
You can subscribe on iTunes here.
Please leave comments and questions for future podcasts. We’re still learning how to do this and would like to get better.
Handling Your Emotions