Podcast: How to Manage Your Emotions
Today I take a stab at my first podcast. My co-host is Zac, one of the interns living here with me at the moment. All things considered, I think things came out pretty well.
The podcast is about how to manage your emotions. Some of the things we cover:
- Separating behavior from emotion and developing the awareness to do this.
- How to build self awareness in general and why it’s important.
- Why emotions themselves should not be suppressed or avoided, but expressed in a healthy manner.
- Problems I have with how conventional self help deals with emotional realities.
- My never-ending vendetta against fake plants.
- How I’d like Postmasculine to differentiate itself in terms of self-development, and the difference between teaching self-development from a first-person perspective rather than a second-person perspective.
- And more…
You can listen to it above or you can download it directly below. Right click the link below and click “Save As” and then a location on your hard drive.
You can subscribe on iTunes here.
Please leave comments and thoughts. If people really like this, I’ll keep doing them and start bringing guests on. Obviously, this is our first shot at it, so I’m sure there are things we could improve. Please let us know.