I spent the past couple weeks giving Models a long overdue update and revision. All in all, I cut out about 30 pages and added another 10. Overall, the book is not significantly different from the previous version, so if you’ve read it once and have kept up with the blog, then there’s not any new earth-shaking content. All previous buyers will be receiving an email with the new version of the book later today.
The list of changes:
- The book’s subtitle is now “Attract Women Through Honesty” rather than “A Comprehensive Guide to Attracting Women.”
- Fixed at least a couple dozen small grammatical and wording errors. Cleaned up and shortened the wording in many places.
- Removed some assumptions about female evolutionary behavior in the beginning of Chapter 1, and reworded it in places to make it more gender-neutral.
- Added a major section of The Pain Period to the pain period section in Chapter 3.
- Clarified some language in Chapter 4 about honesty and boundaries.
- Removed entire “Treasure Hunt” section from Chapter 6.
- Removed a number of paragraphs in Chapter 6 about accepting rejection. The whole chapter was fairly redundant and is now shorter.
- Minor edits to section on foreigners/race, mostly reworded and rewrote a few sentences to clarify points.
- Trimmed the beliefs and self-selection section slightly, it was long-winded.
- Rewrote some paragraphs in the section on “The Most Beautiful Women” in Chapter 8. I have more experience with them now.
- Changed the name of Chapter 9 to “How to Be Attractive” from “How to Be Handsome.”
- Deleted color/complexion section in Chapter 9. Simplified and trimmed the fashion section in general.
- Trimmed fitness section (no pun intended) in Chapter 9 as well.
- Small revisions in the how to be fascinating section of Chapter 9 (tried to make it shorter).
- Small touch ups all the way through chapter 10.
- Added more emphasis on giving up porn in the section on sexual motivation in Chapter 10.
- Added and edited some paragraphs in the beginning of Chapter 12 on intention and how it affects communication.
- Cleaned up Chapter 12 in general, deleted some paragraphs in the creepiness section, was messy and redundant.
- Touch ups throughout the Chapter 13; cut out some parts of the conversation section.
- Deleted and rewrote parts of “the perfect date” section in Chapter 14.
- Rewrote part of sex section putting more emphasis on consent and acknowledging a woman’s objections.
- Replaced a lot of “guy” and “guys” with “man” and “men.” Replaced a lot of “girls” with “women.”
On top of that, I’m lowering the price down to $19.95. We’ll see how it affects sales, but I imagine this will be a permanent change. Since we’re reaching a more mainstream audience now, I would rather get as many men as possible reading my stuff than making a huge profit margin on it.