“It’s like climbing a mountain. You spend so much time and energy to climb a mountain and then you get to the top and you realize there’s a bigger mountain behind it that you couldn’t see before. So then you start climbing that mountain. And you get to the top of that mountain and you realize there’s another bigger mountain behind that. There’s always another mountain. And you just keep climbing.”
Welcome to the new site. I’d just like to take a moment to introduce you to some of the changes and what to expect over the coming months.
- The first and most obvious difference is the name and brand. The name is now Facebook and social media friendly, so you can like articles and join a fan page (available soon) without all of your friends thinking you’re a creepy scumbag. In fact, I’d like to think this place will soon become a site that you’ll be proud to post on your Facebook page. If you want the idea and philosophy behind the new name, check out the first new article: A New Masculinity (it’s a long one). And finally, the new brand allows me to deviate from pick up a little bit and give more lifestyle advice and release programs and products that address other men’s issues aside from simply picking up women. The site will still mostly comprise of pick up and dating related content. But it will slowly branch out into other content over the coming months.
- Products are listed under the Improve section. At the moment, only Models is listed, as it’s the only product of the kind of quality that I want to represent the brand. PickupTube and Man on Campus still exist, but will no longer be overtly advertised on the website.
- The website is still very much not complete. I plan on adding some free reports and guides for each section, a Facebook page, a Twitter account which I will become active on (yes, I know, finally). Products are going to be integrated with the website itself with membership software, which will then be integrated into the forum, so you can use one single login with the site to access whatever coaching programs you’re part of, whatever reports or books you have access to, as well as the forum (and any private forums you have access to).
- Speaking of coaching programs, I will resume work on the next G3 Program in about a week. The first module will be on approaching women and getting over social anxiety. It should hopefully be available late November or early December. Coaching programs on conversations and sexuality will follow soon after. Like I said, these will be accessed directly through the site and have their own area for posting progress and feedback.
- Articles will be posted 4-5 times a week, of which about half will be written by me, half by other people. I have some very capable writers helping me out and you’ll be introduced to them this week. This week there will be no update tomorrow (Tuesday), but updates on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
So let me know what you think. I realize this is a bit of a radical new direction. But sorry, the whole pick up thing is a bit of a sinking ship, and I have higher ambitions than to talk about getting laid for the rest of my life. As with everything I’ve done, I go big or go home. Hopefully this works out and we create something really special here. Feel free to let me know what you think, either in the comments below or through email. And if you haven’t read it yet, you can start with the first new article: A New Masculinity.