Creatine - read my post again that I gave you on my very first response to you.
The rest of you read it too and tell me again how we "can't predict or interpret certain behaviors".
Why do you guys think this is a "PUA thing"? I'm not a PUA. I've never posted a single word on a PUA forum. I've been doing this since before I knew what a PUA was. (I think some things in that community are good, especially for beginners and then it can get very unhealthy...but that's a different topic).
Mark - you of all people should know that there are absolutely universal behaviors besides just smiling or sadness. Your entire book, Models, is based on making blanket predictions on both men and women.....and correctly so if I may add.
I'll Paypal anyone $1,000 if you can find where I said, "every woman is the same in every way shape and form
All I said was...
1) If a woman showed the signs that Creatine's woman did, she is no longer interested.
2) That Creatine, in his current development (early 30's, first real relationship) will not have the fortitude yet to talk to her and not be more confused.
3) That she has already told him she is no longer interested BY HER ACTIONS and that if he talked to her she can tell him whatever he wants to hear.
4) That she will most likely not make it clean for him and actually say, "I'm no longer interested". Most women won't.
5) That he will try to hold on for sex due to lack of options
6) That he will continue to waste more time with her so instead he should just stop all contact and move on.
7) That a woman who is attracted to a guy will not be consistently too busy for him.
How is that bad advice?
If you guys want to dispense advice, you have to look at the individual who is asking and take into consideration where he is in his progress. All of you guys really gave Creatine shitty advice here. He didn't want to walk away from her and you guys encouraging him to "just talk to her" gave him the excuse to hang on.
I've been doing this for nearly 10 years. You guys all have a lot to learn.
- you have helped tons of men and you've seen this EXACT scenario time and again. This was something you should have been able to call in your sleep.
And Creatine - I already told you last week, don't hang on for the sex. What are you doing now? I'll tell you again what I told you on my first response.....cut all contact and move on.
(04-01-2012 11:36 AM)Matty Wrote: And FYI, Kate Beckinsale doesn't really do it for me. I think I probably saw at least 10 "average" looking girls on my way home today i'd rather sleep with. Gasp- I don't want to bang the girl my friends think is hot, i'd rather have a girl that I'M attracted to! Damn, that's fuckin beta....bro! lol
Nice try, Matty. My question was...would you rather have sex with Kate Beckinsale or Melissa McCarthy?
You and I are probably different in many, many ways. I'm sure there are things you are very good at and know that I don't and vice versa.
But the question was....Kate and Melissa...which one would you rather have sex with?
(04-02-2012 09:37 AM)SeXyBaCk Wrote: I hereby revoke any advice I dispensed further up in the thread. I was hopeful this woman, given that she is responsible for a child was mature enough not to play games with you. I read your account and to me it's either she's playing some weird game with you or is blatantly disrespecting you, maybe not intentionally and due to just being immature and directionless. Either way, it's time to ditch. There's nothing left for you to gain in this.
No shit, really?
Wait a minute....so this woman has been cheated on twice in a row....went out with Creatine even though she thought he was this big player....all of a sudden stopped having time for him when she realized he wasnt.......AND you guys are now surprised she's giving her phone number to a guy who is seemingly creepy?
You guys crack me up. You don't even take your own damn advice. You cannot control what women do. THAT is true.
You cannot control a woman's character. But you can certainly measure it. And if you don't know how to recognize patterns and be able to say, "This isn't a woman I want in my life or to have a relationship with"....yeah...you're going to be in for a lifetime of hurt.