READ FIRST - Answers to Common Questions - Printable Version
+- Postmasculine.com Forum (http://postmasculine.com/forum)
+-- Forum: PostMasculine.com (/Forum-PostMasculine-com)
+--- Forum: Dating and Relationships (/Forum-Dating-and-Relationships)
+--- Thread: READ FIRST - Answers to Common Questions (/Thread-READ-FIRST-Answers-to-Common-Questions)
READ FIRST - Answers to Common Questions - Mark - 05-03-2012 03:26 AM
The "Women and Dating" forum has been up for a while now and there's been a lot of discussion, much of it great and enlightening, but some of it redundant and poor.
The past week, I've been going back through my book Models revising and adding a bit to it, and I was shocked and frustrated at how many of the questions that regularly pop up here are directly answered within the book, often with entire 20- or 30-page sections dedicated to them. This was especially frustrating because I know the majority of people posting on the forum have bought the book before.
- Text game, phone game, and flakes (pages 300-308)
- Looks, money and how much they matter (pages 153-157)
- Race and racism (pages 157-160)
- Men who only experience rejection (pages 121-123)
- What causes attraction from women and why it happens (pages 21-29)
- Dealing with insecurities and defense mechanisms (pages 209-228)
- Handling rejection and framing it positively (pages 115-120)
- Direct versus indirect (pages 69-80)
- PUA techniques and why they hurt you in the long-term (pp. 27-31 and 45-51)
- What game is and how to get it (pages 253-266)
- Finding your "type" aka demographics (pages 138-153)
- How your beliefs affect your results (pages 147-153)
Models can be purchased here: http://postmasculine.com/models
Anyone having difficulties approaching, approaching consistently, approaching in certain situations, or approaching in specific ways, I encourage you to check out the Approach Women Program and challenge yourself to complete it. You'll be a better man for doing so.
Approach Women Program
Connecting and Conversations with Women
Anyone who is having difficulty maintaining conversation, creating interesting or dynamic conversations, improvising conversations, connecting emotionally, or making significant relationships with the women they meet, is encouraged to check out the Connection Program. Again, challenge yourself to complete it, you'll be amazed at the differences in your relationships.