Please Read The Following Carefully Before Emailing Me
I get hundreds of emails each day and I read them all myself, so please respect my guidelines before emailing me. I do love to hear feedback from readers and I do answer questions, so please don’t hesitate to drop me a line.
- If you are soliciting your services (SEO, advertising, etc.), purchasing ad space or links, just don’t even bother. I don’t need the money, so save us both the time and don’t email at all.
- If you’re seeking advice, before emailing me please consider posting it on the forum. Or if it’s a serious issue and more than a page long, consider a consultation instead. I do answer questions through email, but generally if it requires more than a few minutes of my time, I ask that people do one of the above, otherwise I’d be answering emails all day.
- If you’re interested in writing a guest post please send me your post ideas and some sample writing BEFORE writing the guest post. It also helps if you have a blog.
- All comments, criticisms and feedback are welcome and appreciated. Yes, even the haters!
- Do get in touch with me if you’d like to interview me or feature one of my posts on your website. We’ll arrange something.
- Do get in touch with me if you have a speaking or press opportunity.