Today I’m launching the second in the series of the three new coaching programs. This one is called The Connection Program and is an interactive coaching course to help guys with their conversation skills as well as connecting deeply with people close to them.
Out of the three programs (approach, connection, attraction), this one was my favorite to make. Unlike the others, the videos just flowed right out of me and the content was very easy to put together. I think it’s partly because this is the aspect of “game” I’ve always been naturally very strong in, but also because I’m very passionate about the material, particularly the material about connecting emotionally with women and creating really significant and meaningful interactions.
A run down of the program and what makes it different from others:
- Once again, it’s all interactive. This time 22 lessons in all. Also, once again, each lesson requires a written exercise and user submission. This is designed to keep you accountable but also to help you reflect on your new experiences.
- I teach conversation as a skill in creative thinking, not logical thinking. Men who have trouble keeping conversations going, usually don’t because they’re not able to logically follow a certain topic or describe an experience. It’s usually because they’re unable to relate different topics to one another or think creatively about the meaning of what’s being said. On the contrary, they’re usually bad because they’re TOO logical in how they approach interactions.
- Many of the interactive exercises are exercises I used with coaching clients for years. Back in 2008, I adapted exercises from acting classes and improv classes to help guys become better at conversations and they’ve been a massive success. My coaching clients regularly mentioned them as one of the most useful things they got out of the session. Now, using some basic scripts and videos, they’re all online (and expanded), so you can do them sitting at your computer.
- The first half of the program is dedicated to conversational skills. The second half is dedicated to connecting with others emotionally. I hope this excites some guys. But I should also warn you that towards the end of the program, things get pretty deep and introspective. You can’t connect with others on a deep level until you connect with your own emotions on a deep level. So a few of the exercises are designed to help you do this.
- There are real-world exercises, but they’re mainly provided as benchmarks to try out your new skills. Most of the practice will happen with the interactive exercises and written exercises. The real-world exercises are there to gauge your progress in real life situations. Put simply, this program requires less “field time” than the other two. Also, many exercises can be completed with friends or acquaintances, not just women.
- I’ve ditched the weekly billing (it was a headache and confusing) and opted for the more traditional monthly price. As always, people who complete the program (submit exercises on every lesson in order) will get permanent access to the program for free.
The real sales pitch is on this page, along with more info and a preview of the first lesson. If you’re a guy who’s struggled with awkward silences, not knowing what to say next, or having really dull and boring conversations with strangers, then this program is probably a good fit for you. Check it out.